Friday, May 18, 2007

Well, I am off to the USA for my annual family ritual, THE FAMILY HOLIDAYS. So, not gonna be able to pen (can I use that for blogging) down my absurd thoughts for the next few days. Needless to say, I'll return from the trip with more absurder thoughts than ever. It'll be wonderful to visit a country with absolutely no moral police (thus providing fodder for my absurd thoughts). Life is so boring right now, I just pray that something exciting happens on the trip. It's so ridiculous, Monotony. That's my kryptonite. I am restless and energetic, I need to move, to spread some anarchy, I need to be constantly fiddling around with something, as my friends say, "I need to lose something, just so I can find it."

8 comments:

Sneha P said...

dude....when ARE u getting back???

cindy mcdonald said...

well i hope that your holiday had some fun and surprize. i really enjoyed meeting you and your brother and would love to learn more about you country and family. how was your trip home? we were very tired and anxious to get home.

Anonymous said...

Hiya i'm new here, I stumbled upon this chat board I have found It incredibly helpful and it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to give something back & guide other users like its helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

What's Happening im new on here. I came accross this forum I have found It truly accessible & it's helped me out loads. I should be able to give something back and support other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new to this. I came upon this chat board I find It incredibly accommodating & it has helped me out loads. I hope to give something back & help other people like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Around.

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up i'm fresh here, I came upon this chat board I have found It extremely useful & it has helped me so much. I should be able to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

Anonymous said...

It' s the first every now I take heard that in Macedonia, obits are an strange observe. You maintain wonderfully written the post. I have liked your way of poetry this. Thanks in behalf of sharing this.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]