Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A HIGH 5 ????


Exams are on and am really pissed, and it's got everything to do with that number 5. Now, I was a reasonably bright spark in my 10th and 12th. In engineering though since my first sem, I was branded as a bloody 5 point idiot. And it pisses me off to no end. Its not like I dont like being a five point someone or that I dont deserve it. Naaah..... I choose to be it and hence am happy. It's just the reaction of people when they know that you a 5 pointer. Its that look in their eyes which says that "Go on, mate. How the f*&k did you get in this college??".And it's all the more ridiculous when you know that you have possibly done more in your life than that idiotic greasy haired obnoxious little git starin at you. I mean, I play footy everyday, am way ahead of the VJTI average, or even the national average in terms of spoken english, I debate, I MUN, I possess a sense of humour, am reasonably popular, definately dont stay cooped up at home, am street smart, and my choice of music doesn't revolve around Rakhi Sawant and Himesh Reshammiya, watch intelligent films . Doesn't that count for something.....anything?? My point being, is bieng a five point someone really that bad??? To finish off, a few lines from one of my favourite songs that sums me up on this :

" Nobody's Perfect,And I Stand Accused,
For Lack Of A Better Word, And That's My Best Excuse "

1 comment:

Sneha P said...

hey....
ok someone's getting all defensive about being a five pointer...
dude...i'm in ur club as well or probably a little worse..but i still think there is no excuse!
neway..Mr.5 Pointer...
i lyk ur blog..