Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bloggers Block ???

This is the definition of " FRUSTRATION ". I'm sitting here, in front of my computer screen, staring at this blank white space on which I'm supposed to pour out my heart and nothing is coming. It's ridiculous that for the past so many days I have nothing to write about. The point of frustration was so bad that I was considering writing about the U.P. elections, before sense poured into me and I realised I'll be shunned.

I've swear I've tried. I started off with a blog on IF by Rudyard Kipling, just my favourite poem of all time. Then moved on to how ludicrous it is that now we're again saying Team India is back in form now that they have beaten Bangladesh. Then I moved on to the ridiculous state of politics in India, whereby the CPI berates the President for suggesting that India should have a stable 2 party system seen in advanced countries, afterwards tried writing on The Moral Police scenario in our country but realised that desperate I maybe, but they still don't even deserve a rant on my blog.

Anyways, finally accepting my defeat I now sign off, comforted by the knowledge that tomorrow I leave for a day to Shirdi and hopefully my brain will churn out a bit more.

3 comments:

Tucson Hydrocontrols said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tucson Hydrocontrols said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raghav said...

tell me about it, i've been down with this for soooo long now..finally i belt down crap which isn't even related to me...mea culpa mea culpa :)