Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Readers Are Awesome

Right, first and foremost, a big legendary thank you to all who helped me with getting my hands on Prison Break. Special mention here to Raghav with whose help I actually landed the sitcom, though after our first conversation he must think I am a certifiable loony. Let's just say the conversation was so short and abrupt it made a lemon law scenario look like an eternity. More on that someday.

Also, I should warn you that I am currently experiencing a rather severe case of blogger's block. So though I will churn out posts with regularity, do not expect anything above par. However, I will keep on writing, not only for it's therapeutic effects, but since I believe that this is the best way to get over my current condition.

It seems that I have destroyed a personal view that I had about myself. See, in the past I was intensely proud about the fact that I could traverse the net and find anything. I regularly used to delude myself by saying that if it's on the net, then I can find it. To be fair, in the past I have never failed in the pursuit of anything online. A combination of google, net junkies and other factors have all conspired to enable me to find anything. However, it seems that for the first time, I've been stumped. I can't find out if there is any DC++ hub in Bandra (West). I've searched high and low to find a hub, while being tormented by my friends in Mulund, Thane, Powai etc. about the joys of a DC++ hub. In the end, even they admitted ignorance on a hub in Bandra and I was forced to accept defeat. So I was hoping that some one out there will be angelic enough to help me find out a hub in Bandra. For the uninitiated I am using Reliance (not the data card), so please please help and thanks a ton in advance. Cheers and thanks for reading.

3 comments:

sukanya said...

you ARE a certifiable loony.
WHO ON EARTH goes and tells a prof about a blog????

=P

it is surprising when a teacher asks you about your blog. especially when your class mates (who probably don't even know what a blog is) look at you like you're nuts..

Anonymous said...

Now what better title can a reader ask for when he's sitting checking his feeds? :-D

raghav said...

the conversation went something like

"hi, you're raghav right?"
"umm, yeah"
"cool, here is my ipod, put the prison break on it na"
"umm...sure"
"thanks a lot! bye"

lemon law is right! no offence of course :) lemon laws work both ways