Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back To The Daily Grind.....Legendary

Well, college is back on, and it felt good for a couple of days to be back in the hustle and bustle that only 1680+ excited, confused, dazed, angry and (this is the perfect engineering student adjective) disillusioned students can create. Also, as is usual, am already dead bored of it. Apologies for the late update, the http had turned it's back on me, and was of the information superhighway (Author deserves to be shot for using such a cliched word) for a while. However, the good souls at Reliance Communications have restored order and all is good. The kick in the nuts, however, is that I have done nothing blog-worthy (Is that even a word? But thanks Sneha, for expanding my vocabulary) in the past few days. I did meet a co-blogger for the first time, will hopefully meet one more soon and saw copious amounts of "How I Met Your Mother". Capital sitcom that one, highly recommended and a break from intense stuff like Heroes et all. Also, if you do happen to catch it, you'll probably understand a lot of the terminology that, owing to degradation of my writing skills, will appear in future posts. So net hi-five (Okaaaay, so you can shut this window right now, I swear I won't blame you). Well thats all from this end. Also, if anyone can loan me the entire seasons of "Prison Break" and "Life As We Know It", then bored Alok will be eternally grateful. Thanks for reading. Cheers

13 comments:

lemon said...

hey! i'll make a deal with you! i'm totally willing to swap 'prison break' for 'how i met your mother'..! we can burn it on dvd's and send it to each other..what say? mail me lemonadedesigns@gmail.com or withnowheretogo@gmail.com if you wanna do it..

Dimple Nangia said...

i loove HIMYM.. i've seen entire two seasons.. and i loove Barney :D

sukanya said...

Ooh is that me is that me??? *grin*

I want prison break too!

And i totally loved the hi-fives man. I give my bro phone-fives.

[I ought to die of shame for having admitted that.. but hey.. who cares? ]

Sneha P said...

yeah dude...agree with u about "how i met ur mother" i watched a few episodes...quite cool...
as for "blog-worthy"...i used it..it exists!! lol..
dude...if u want to shoot me after u read my last post..its allowed...i am the most pathetically BOREDDD creature alive currently....

and ya...congrats on ur 1350...its good yaar!!
and if ur claim of the numbe rof boxes u did is true..then its awesome!!
cheers!!

Alok said...

@ poisonivy:
oh sweet, i didnt even kno thr were 2 seasons of HIMYM...fuk i do like it quite a bit and a half...pls pls share naa...u can pass it on however u want...i think you kno my frnd ankur in 4th yr tronix, or we cn do it sum othr way, but pls pls help me naa...and also wid prison break...cheers!!!

@ sukanya:
arre hi-fives r all chill man, even i ws like not into em, but after seeing the suavity wid wich barney pulls it off (sarcastic btw) i m totally in2 em, lord help those hu hang out wid me till i m over barney

@ virtuvian:
arre it's from u only tht i picked up blog-worthy, very very legendary word, so all chill

anubha said...

try www.sidereel.com it works like youtube, but its got whole epis an seasons...chek it out....yu ll get almost any soap there...cheers!

raghav said...

gimme some removable hard disk, i'll give you prison break...i don't have a dvd burner so usb is the only way to go.. :) in exchange you could gimme some good movies you have, your picks..cya in college i guess

pratap kaul said...

so how does it feel sir... to meet a fellow blogger from the same college who never knew u existed (sukanya)...until i mentioned tht u were in the same college...lol...college starts monday...so my already erratic blogging will suffer more...sucks

Alok said...

@ raghav:
for sure...i'll give you my pod, and u cn fill it up wid wat i need, however it's only 4 gb so guess i'll need to loan it to you twice b4 i cn get an entire season of prison break, but thts all right. Cya in coll on monday i hope, jus gimme a call wen u in coll, thr's a guy called rishabh in ur class, he's got my number.

Dimple Nangia said...

i have first 11 episodes of season2 on cds.. for the remainin.. i guess i cud either burn cds or u give me a removable disk. but at present these cds are with my friend so as soon as she gives it back.. i'll give it to ankur

Alok said...

@ poisonivy:
sweet, first 11 episodes of HIMYM season II on cds. Shit tht must be a lot of cds yaar. Tell you wat, just gimme a couple of weeks to try and get my hands on HIMYM in a more compact format and if im unsuccesful then v'll make poor ankur work, cauz this is too complex otherwise. But sincerely thanx a ton, and i'll get bak to you on this. Thanx again.

The Lad said...

I can Loan u Prison break....:)
Gimme the shippin address!!

Rishabh Kaul said...

I love college and DC++!!!

i'M sure we can find any sitcome ova there! I was particularly looking for Titus, you got that?>