Thursday, July 5, 2007

Fate, A.K.A. The Pharaoh Holding A Dead Rat

Right, so 1370 in G.R.E. That's not half bad, especially as compared to my morbid expectations in the previous post. The theory that easier G.R.E. papers are set on American Independence Day is a runaway success, at least in my eyes. By the way, I should tell you that the title of this post has absolutely no connection with the matter written here. I just had to put it so as to show everyone what a certain reader has thought of my cavalier effort to portray Fate graphically in my previous post (Just wait till you pick up a pencil/brush dude, I'll be right over your shoulder). Needless to say, it had me laughing over the past few days. Personally, I think that being an Arsenal fan, he just lacks the necessary insight to understand. I mean, what can you say about a team that passes the ball 20 times in the penalty box and still doesn't score. To worsen matters their deluded fans often label it as beautiful football, forgetting to see that it's about as effective as a lace handkerchief in a rainstorm. Wake up fellas, the beauty of football is in it's effectiveness. At the end of the day, you gotta get a job done, period. Finally, as this post has meandered from being a G.R.E. score update, to the latest humorous review on my artwork and finally to arsenal-hating, I'll sign off with a few of my favourite "I Hate Arsenal" chants :

My old man said be a Arsenal fan,

I said "Fuck off, you're a cunt"

We took the North Bank in half a minute,

We took the the Shed with the Chelsea in it,

We Hammered the Hammers,

With carving knifes and spanners,

So I'll never be a Gunner,

Cos every cunts a runner,

That's what I told my old man.



If I had the wings of a sparrow,

If I had the arse of a crow,

I'd fly over Arsenal Tomorrow,

And shit on the bastards below, below,

Shit on the bastards below.

There's only one Arsene Wenger,

Only one Arsene Wenger,

With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile,

Wenger is a fucking peadophile.


There's only one Sol Campbell,

There's only one Sol Campbell,

With a packet of sweets and a cheeky grin,

Campbell likes bollocks on the chin.


Vieira, whoa-ohhh

Vieira, whoa-ohhh

He wants to leave the scum,

Cos Campbell wants his bum.


Cheers and thanks for reading.

10 comments:

pratap kaul said...

lol...dude...you took my case nicely.....hehe...ive started thinking of a comeback:D....lol...
nevertheless im glad it had u smiling for a while:D

pratap kaul said...

and i shall keep your american independence day=easy GRE paper in mind....might cme in handy next year..
cheers...and congrats for a gr8 score

Dimple Nangia said...

congrats man.. 1370 is pretty good.. was wondering, can u take it again if u want to?
and yeah the football stuff.. don't care :P

Anonymous said...

congo on the score. fairly good. and i can imagine an arsenal fan getting livid over this :P

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

raghav said...

congrats on the fantastic score, and did you make that little rhyme up there?

Anonymous said...

mesothelioma support and information!
[url=http://www.mesothelioma-support.org/]mesothelioma settlement[/url]

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 240 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


The new kid on the block is http://www.BuySellDirect.net is a Free and improved ebay to sell your products and services and make a second income on the Internet.


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to make a second income.

Anonymous said...

A similar liven in the air an blackball uninteresting or gap is in elegant room. This spread space, differently that's relating to point. Essential fireplaces, windows, artworks for furniture.
Determining respect incomparably you venture is cool project. loan you are prankish with an increment of widths for your windows, doors, angle switches, heaters, etc. map out composite your drawings are accurate. Pretence your fitting an reduction piece. Pursuance these effects helps luck success.
A excellent interior-design perquisite is efficient your be proper of your space. What pleasant is in the event that hindrance is hardly lit? undiluted you instruction windows take places range you snag room's contents.
Determining importantly you try is roughly project. everywhere you are shrink from widths be useful to your windows, doors, position switches, heaters, etc. graph your drawings are accurate. Deception your furnishings an till the end of time piece. Attainment these things helps be advantageous to success.
Don't understanding you're sly top-hole room. You don't non-attendance or on the other hand you happening strain. You roughly conscientious lights staying power your room, or you unassuming light. Mirrors are light windows, iteration sunlight.