Monday, August 6, 2007

With A Gun To My Head....

So I decided today, that come what may, I'll bloody well post. After my enforced sabbatical from the blogosphere, I sat down on my lazy ass and started typing. The past few days have been taxing, I wonder why it's so difficult to type out a bloody post. It's not as if I have to write out a serial for Ekta Kapoor or something. I always used to wonder why something, which used to come and flow naturally, has suddenly elevated itself to the most challenging activity in the world. Why, as the world blogs past, do I stay behind, all postless and lonely? Oh fuck, must be this stupid engineering college. At last count, all the tortured engineering souls in my measly blogroll hadn't posted ever since engineering restarted with it's satanical devices - assignments, lectures, submissions et all (An exception to this is Sneha, how she does it is beyond me). However, at least I've caught up with all the movies and sitcoms that I had to view/re-view. They have in turn conspired to keep me post-free, and I keep myself away from blogging to see them, it's a vicious circle I know. Anyways, to all the uninitiated out there, do read this wonderfully informative article to realise just what an average VJTI-ite goes through.

http://www.uncyclopedia.org/wiki/VJTI

A wonderfully well researched, informative article, that should enlighten one and all. God bless the soul who wrote that. Also, had a wild overnight this Friday night. This has led to speculation on my part, that maybe the stupor of engineering can be overcome by copious amounts of alcohol and smoke. Keep watching this space for more results on this interesting experiment. Apart from that, nothing much has changed. Life pretty much goes on as it does in engineering. In a rut. Also, I hope everyone celebrated friendship's day yesterday. I hope you all sent out thousands of messages, confessed your undying friendship through cards and all. Or maybe you became smart and realized that friendship is deeper than a SMS, or that the only one who really benefits from your SMS are the mobile companies. Or that, friendship is overrated, or that if your friends think you don't care because you don't forward them nauseatingly sweet sentimental hogwash (thanks Mesmerelle), then it's time to leave and get a new rat pack. Yes, as even a brain dead zombie will infer, I am at my cynical best now. So if anyone has any belief in eternal love or friendship, then trust me, dump it right now, it'll only leave you hurt sooner than later. On this sagely piece of advice, I'll withdraw, satisfied in my knowledge that I've posted and can hence remove the proverbial gun from my head. Thanks for reading and Cheers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post mate. Loved the part about friendship day. Keep it up

Amandeep Singh said...

When I get to college...I cant blog..My mind is fucked up...totally fucked man..
I am just like a zombie...
Sleep>>>>Walk>>CCD>>REd bulss>>bike>>sleep

thats all...
See u atleast are doin it...
may be with this gun ;)

Rock on!

May coming generations stay away from colleges like mine!

Amen!

Sneha P said...

dude....i really waste quite a bit of time on this...and anyway i dont write well researched and informative posts like ur great self.....i just write silly poems...
that realy doesn't take too much time and brain space...so...
chill...ur living life above blog sphere!!
lol... ;)
cheers man!!

amna said...

love the movie pic widget.. been really long.. was home on vacation..

Dimple Nangia said...

nice post. i pretty much had to tell myself to blog continuously before i actually posted something,few days later. anyway.. good to have u back.. engineering takes over our lives yet again!!
tc
cyaa

Rohan said...

awesome dude
and luking at all the scholars in my class i thougth i was the only one complainin about our collg...
well as you say my brains rusted now even morre coz i m in it dept

vj ROCKS
ie FUCKS us all

Unknown said...

lol, if u had a gun to ur head... i shudve been shot long ago.! hehe, nice post.. totally endorse the friendship day stuff..

Gopal Balakrishnan said...

gun alcohol and smoke a not so lethal combination...do post the results of that experiment...good stuff about VJTi on uncyclopedia too..